Friday, May 26, 2017

Fairytales

Little Red Riding Hood vs. Jack and the Beanstalk. It's been a while since I drew a boy. I still remember how to.

Ok, May weather. Is it going to be hot or cold? One day it's sunny and hot. We're in shorts and even fill up kiddy pool for the kid to play in. The next day it's raining and freezing we have to turn the heating back on. Oh, and on special days it's even sunny and raining at the same time.

I was watching a YouTube video and the message was "Do What You Can't". And it resonated with me because I used "do what you can" as an excuse to stay in my comfort zone.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
 
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Great additions to your art world:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'do what you can't.' The art work is great. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha Mae! The weather where I live is doing the same thing and it makes my bones hurt! You did a great boy and I love your Little Red Riding Hood...too cute!!! Thanks for sharing the "do what you can't" and "do what you can". Sure gives me something to think about. Happy PPF! Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv the dare of Jack and his bean stalk

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same weather here! Great little characters would make a sweet book for you son! Woman put so much pressure on themselves I still say do what you can...I always did the opposite...ran ragged.

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather has been the same here! I love your two new art pieces! Your boy is adorable! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Do What You Can't"!! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top