Friday, June 3, 2016

Linocuts - Girl with a Fox

I usually use erasers but I couldn't find one big enough so I opted for linoleum. It's been a while since I've carved an eraser but I think it's easier to carve linoleum however I had to do it twice since the first cuts weren't deep enough.

It's way easier to stamp with an eraser though, prints are neater and lines more pronounced. That's my experience any way. It may have to do with the fact that I had to use a heavier watercolor paper which I use for ATCs.
Look what my baby boy got. :) And he's loving it.


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. If you hadn't said these were linocuts I swear I would have thought you just drew and painted them - they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nic - I certainly would not have guessed they were a carved stamp- great job with those intricate carvings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing lino cuts. So well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy!!! That little fellow id getting so big :) Looks like he is loving his new toy . Love the art. I haven't done lino cutting for so very long. I wonder if I even still have the tools ? Have a grand weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play with your baby boy! I love the stamp you made! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable stamp! Wow brave little guy. My daughter had one when she was older they put it into a little pool and slid in...so fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek, such an adorable fox! And your girl looks so pretty in all her colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suck at linocutting... You did a very good job!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top