Friday, July 24, 2015

Bunch of Dogz

So I had to draw some dogs and I realized that I liked drawing them more than cats. I found them really easy to draw especially the top 3 where I used Adirondack ink backgrounds. I didn't even need to color them in some places, I just shaded.
The above ones were made for swaps, the below two were a personal trade.
I had to draw some Great Pyrenees dogs for 3 different PATs but for the same person. :) Hope she likes them. There's not many ways you can draw a white dog. My fave though is the brown one with glasses.
Another Round Robin. I started this set with a dog, kynara added the bowl with ice cream and mcgillisj finished it with ice cream truck and background. How awesome is this?! :)
We wanted to take a mini vacation but our reservations fell through twice so I took it as a sign the Universe doesn't want me going anywhere. :) We did go to the beach for a day as it was originally planned and it was baby boy's first. Of course we took pictures. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING DOGS ...GREAT!Oh my.. he is already a little swimmer! How nice! Happy PPF!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are always so well drawn and painted and I like the backgrounds you have made for the dogs (as well as liking the dogs too, of course).
    The ATC swap where three people add something is always intriguing, and the third person finish is indeed amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous art work. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous puppies..LOVE them all! Great job!! Sorry about your vacation, but I think you were right... Tristan is adorable!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable dogs, wonderfully done! I do like that one with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dogs are brilliant! I love them all but agree the wee one with glasses is super cute. That's a shame your vacation didn't work out but baby looks like he's having fun in his rubber ring at least!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your drawings made me smile today. They are just wonderful. They fill my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pups. . .All the pups. What fun art. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top